Monday, July 5, 2010

And So It Begins

Well, we all have to start somewhere. And so I sit at the bottom of the blogging learning curve, with no where to go but up. High hopes and idealistic visions, to be sure... but I'll start with simplicity. For now, I'll celebrate the small success of having created my very first blog. I'm tracking the process of delving into a new educational adventure in my second summer of grad school at Crane. The start of Project Based Learning and planning for another exciting year of challenging myself as a music educator. This is the first in a series of journal-entry type posts that will document my own process of learning during the creation of my first collaborative project unit for this class. I look forward to reflecting on the journey, and can't wait to see where things go from here... now back to the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment