Friday, July 16, 2010

Impossible Beauty

As a blogger who is not even two weeks old, I am grappling with the impossibility of how astounded I am every day with what I discover is being done with technology, creativity, ideas, and what it means to learn and to educate. I can't contain the excitement of knowing that this wave of innovation is exponential and I can't wait to get back to school so I can see what my own students will do in this realm as I shift the environment of my classroom and hand the reins to them in this regard. This morning's mindblowing idea that actually exists: asynchronous conducting. Please watch (and share) this astounding and beautiful work by Eric Whitacre:

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog via twitter. Welcome to the blogosphere! Yes, what is being done with technology and music is truly incredible! I also blogged about Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir back in the spring. Check it out! And thanks for sharing! http://www.learnmemusic.com/2011/04/eric-whitacres-virtual-choir-20.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this Great CREATIVE IDEA.

    You Put Your ART WORK on your FOLDERS.

    So instead of looking like a Folder, you see your ART WORK (or whatever Art Pic you like).

    I have code for a FREE ONE. GO TO www.TakeYourFamilyToWork.com click on Contact & send THIS CODE - HIGH SCHOOL ARTWORK - and they will let you have a FREE ONE ! ! !

    This is Limited to the 1st 100 PEOPLE who respond.

    ReplyDelete